John Sass joined the CENTURY 21® Real Estate System as a real estate associate in 1983, and advanced to Management in 1987. During the past 25 years, John’s affiliations within the CENTURY 21®System have given him the opportunity to share in the accolades of three CENTURION® Offices, an award earned by only the top 4% offices in the CENTURY 21®System.
John graduated William Paterson University with a Bachelors Degree in Education, and as a result, education tends to be an integral part of John’s business. In an effort to remain current on all aspects of the real estate industry, John attends informational and service oriented courses relating to residential and commercial real estate, financing, relocation, real estate law and marketing strategies. John is a licensed Broker in the State of New Jersey, as well as a Graduate of the REALTOR® Institute (GRI).
John enjoys sports, travel, exercise and organizing fund raising events for charitable organizations such as “Toys for Tots” and the National Easter Seals Society.
- Earned CENTURY 21® VIP Relocation Designation (1984)
- Earned CENTURY 21 VIP Relocation Director’s Designation(1994)
- New Jersey Association of REALTORS® Million Dollar Club Award (1985 through 1992)
- Director, Rules & Regulations Committee, Passaic County Board of REALTORS® (1993-1997)
- Board Member of the Multiple Listing Committee, Passaic Co. Board of REALTORS® (1993-1997)
- Designated Member of the CENTURY 21 Corporate Relocation Network (1993-1996)
- Designated Member of CENTURY 21 Employee Relocation Council (ERC) (1995-1996)
- Earned Certified Residential Marketing Specialist (CRMS) Designation (1997)
- Earned Certified Corporate Property Specialist (CCPS) Designation (1997)
- Earned Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) Designation (1999)
- Earned Accredited Buyer Representative Manager (ABRM) Designation (2000)