It’s awards season again at CENTURY 21 Cedarcrest Realty!
Broker owner John Sass and members of the Cedarcrest Realty team recently attended the CENTURY 21® annual awards gala at the Venetian in Garfield. We celebrated and honored the winners from our office of several CENTURY 21® awards, which are presented to agents and offices that consistently provide high levels of customer service and sales production.
Here is our lineup of the 2019 CENTURY 21 Cedarcrest all-stars, based on customer service and gross closed commissions.:
- Quality Service Pinnacle Award – Paula Cano, Yaw “Tracy” Chan, Bruno Marino, Joseph Scotto
- Masters Ruby Award – Joseph Scotto
- CENTURION® Award and Presidents Producer Award – Yaw “Tracy” Chan
- Gold Medallion Award – CENTURY 21 Cedarcrest Realty, for sales production
- Quality Service Pinnacle Office Award – For the ninth year in a row, CENTURY 21 Cedarcrest Realty won this prestigious award for delivering superior customer service, which is CENTURY 21’s top honor for service
In addition, our office has some winners of the NJ Realtors® Circle of Excellence® Sales Award®. The Circle of Excellence® recognizes real estate professionals who have demonstrated excellence in the field of salesmanship.
- Bronze Award – Patrick Smith, Paula Cano
- Silver Award – Joseph Scotto
- Gold Award – Yaw “Tracy” Chan
Congratulations to our hard-working real estate associates!