My goal is to make buying or selling a home a stress-free experience. All my clients are treated with the same care and respect that I would give a family member or close friend. My commitment to trust and honesty is first and foremost. I work tirelessly on every detail of the transaction to ensure that they are handled properly and efficiently.
I have over 15 years of experience as a real estate agent and have received many awards for my work. I am well trained in all aspects of real estate transactions having multiple certifications and professional designations beyond my real estate license. My educational background consists of extensive training in sales and business. I was employed as a director of International Sales Distribution for a major company in North Jersey for 16 years. This position helped me hone the skills needed for a successful real estate career. I understand the importance of developing long-standing client relationships. Providing exceptional customer service while getting exceptional results for my clients is what I strive for.
When I am not assisting clients selling their current home or finding their new dream home, I am often involved in community outreach programs. I specifically enjoy volunteering with my church and other non-profit organizations. I am a fitness enthusiast who leads a healthy lifestyle. I am married to my husband Albert. We have a cockapoo named Rosy and a parakeet named Titi.
– Originally from Colombia – Fluent in both English and Spanish
– Full time licensed Real Estate Sales Representative
– Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
– Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
– Designated Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
– NJAR Circle of Excellence 2017-2021
– Century 21 Masters – Ruby Level 2021
– Bachelor’s Degree in International Marketing