If you’ve chosen Passaic County, NJ for your new home, working with a licensed real estate professional is the best way to find the right home, in the right location, at the right price. The real estate pros at CENTURY 21 Cedarcrest, Little Falls will help you do all that, and show you homes—whether single-family, townhouse, or condo—that meet your wants and needs and work within your budget.
CENTURY 21 Cedarcrest’s Agents Make Buying a Home in NJ Easy
- We always represent your interests and look for the best home-buying opportunities for you
- Our experienced negotiators will manage your offers and negotiate terms that agreeable to both buyer and seller
- Our agents save you time – we know the Passaic County towns and neighborhoods, and have up-to-date information on local real estate values, taxes, utility costs, schools, town services, and amenities.
- We have full access to local and statewide MLS information, “hot sheets,” and CENTURY 21® system tools
- We can help arrange a mortgage financing source, and recommend appraisal, home inspection, and contracting services
- We create a hassle-free experience by taking care of the closing and possession details
- Our agents any time to answer your questions or concerns
At CENTURY 21 Cedarcrest, a smooth transaction starts with good communication
Be as specific as possible with your agent about what you want in a home so we can help you find what’s right for you and your family..
- Provide a detailed description of your property “must have’ features and what you definitely do not want. As you go out to see homes, continue communicating your likes and dislikes to hone in on the possibilities.
- Tell us where you want to live – A certain town or neighborhood? Urban or suburban location? Near public transportation? Do school systems matter?
- Be honest about your budget so we can be as efficient as possible in our search..
- If your agent suggests an area you’ve never heard of, be open to seeing what’s there. Our clients often find their dream homes in unexpected places.
- Don’t hesitate to ask questions about the terms of the purchase agreement. Nobody likes surprises!