You want to find the right home, in the right location, at the right price—and you want to do it quickly, with minimum hassle. The best way of buying a home in New Jersey is to work with a real estate professional who understands your wants and needs, your time frame, and your budget.
Why work with a real estate agent?
- You’ll save time. An agent can pinpoint homes that fit your needs and dismiss those that don’t.
- You benefit from an experienced negotiator. Your agent will manage your offers and counter-offers, ensuring that you get the best possible price for your home.
- You’ll get the right information. Your agent knows the neighborhood and can give you accurate information on local real estate values, taxes, utility costs, schools, services, and amenities.
- You can always count on great advice. Because your agent is familiar with the entire home purchasing process, he or she can advise you of your legal and financial options, and recommend appraisal, home inspection, and contracting services.
CENTURY 21 Cedarcrest’s Agents Make Buying a Home in NJ an Easy Process
- We always represent your interests
- We know where and how to find the best opportunities
- We have full access to local and statewide MLS information, “hot sheets,” and CENTURY 21® system tools
- Cedarcrest Realty agents will negotiate a price and terms that are agreeable to both buyer and seller
- Our agents provide market evidence to support the pricing strategy
- We can help arrange a financing source
- We look after the closing and possession details to create a hassle-free experience
- You can contact our agents any time with your questions or concerns
At CENTURY 21 Cedarcrest, Communication is Key!
At CENTURY 21 Cedarcrest, we believe communication is key to a successful, smooth transaction. Be specific with your agent about what you want in a home so we can help you find your dream home.
- Offer a detailed description of your property needs and wants. What are your “must have” or “no way” features?
- Be specific about where you want to live. This will help your agent save you time by focusing on your chosen town or neighborhood.
- That said, keep an open mind if your agent suggests you look in an area you’ve never heard of. We know lots of neighborhoods that may suit your needs—and you might find your dream home in a completely unexpected place.
- Tell your agent what you can afford. He or she can help you get a pre-approved mortgage so you know for sure what your price range will be.
- Communicate your likes and dislikes for each property you see to help narrow down the possibilities.
- Your agent will explain the terms of the purchase agreement. Don’t be afraid to ask questions.