We’re looking for dedicated real estate professionals and motivated newcomers to join the business
Broker owner John Sass and our real estate team at CENTURY 21 Cedarcrest Realty celebrated 11 years as a leading North Jersey real estate brokerage in June 2020. Where did the years go? It seems like yesterday that John took over the Caldwell office after many years in recruiting and training for other CENTURY 21 agencies.
Marking his 11th anniversary as broker owner, John notes these agency milestones:
- Taking ownership of Cedarcrest Realty in 2009
- Earning the CENTURY 21 Quality Service Pinnacle Award—the system’s top customer service award—10 years in a row
- The Caldwell office received the CENTURY 21 CENTURION® Award in 2018 (the top award for sales production) AND the CENTURY 21 President’s Award that year, which is a rare honor
- The President’s Award is most prestigious honor given to producers, teams and offices that achieve both CENTURION® level production and the Quality Service Pinnacle Award in the same year
- Opening a second office in Little Falls in 2019 to better serve home buyers and sellers and commercial clients throughout North Jersey
Positioning CENTURY 21 Cedarcrest for continued excellence
Our agency is always recruiting great people who want to become real estate agents or are experienced pros who want to make a move. We have two offices in North Jersey to staff with motivated, dedicated people who love sales, working with all sorts of people, and enjoy stepping up to meet the challenges we all face in today’s marketplace. The CENTURY 21 motto is “Be Relentless” and we are just that when it comes to delivering quality service to home buyers, sellers, and our team.
- New to real estate: Our office offers opportunities for people entering the real estate field, who are going for their real estate license, and who are seeking mentorship from top sales professionals, guidance, and professional development.
- Experienced agents: If you feel stale in the job, stalled in their career, or not supported at their current agency, please come talk to us. CENTURY 21 Cedarcrest offers the training and support you need to take your career and your transactions to the next level. We’ll share techniques to boost your production while providing the high level of service we’ve been known for over the past 11 years.
- Excellent training/support: We have our own on-site training room in our Caldwell office, where we’ve begun holding in-person classes again (with all the necessary health guidelines in place); we also have ongoing virtual training classes which include CENTURY 21 system-wide training as well as our own programs we’ve developed.
- Personal coaching: Our sales manager, Dennis DiSabato provides one-on-one coaching to agents at all levels of experience, applying his experience to help our team members put transactions together and get them to closing—including deals that encounter roadblocks that could derail them completely.
Drive, passion, communication
At CENTURY 21 Cedarcrest, we know the value of good old-fashioned communication; after all, real estate is a people-oriented business. It’s about building trust and relationships. If you’re someone who understands that sometimes, there’s no greater tool than getting on the phone to talk to buyers and sellers, let’s talk. We are adding to our team with people who rise to a challenge, address problems as they occur, and enjoy real conversations with people . . . professionals who understand how the real estate sales process works and how to make it work for them.
Interested? Contact John Sass at 973.228.1050, ext. 102 or email@example.com.